Posted by Most Insurance Agency on October 10, 2016 No responses

Not necessarily. Federal disaster assistance usually comes in the form of a low interest loan to help cover flood damage, not compensation for your losses. Even then, those loans are only available if the president formally declares a disaster and must be repaid along with any existing mortgage.